In the current era of globalization, e-Governance has become an integral part of any public service organization.
The ever increasing demands of transparency in administration, speedy information transfer, more efficient performance and improved public service has compelled organizations to move towards electronic solutions.
Public service sectors like transport, education, healthcare, electricity, water, security, state administration, municipal services and sanitation are seeking help from IT services to meet their requirements of the day. The use of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) to improve the efficiency, transparency and accountability of government institutions is one of the key challenges for India and most developing countries. From a development point of view, the emphasis is being placed in enhancing public service delivery to the general public via the state itself or through third parties.
The introduction of ICT into Democratic Governance processes, practices and institutional building offers the potential to address traditional issues and gaps with innovative tools and mechanisms that essentially empower both governments and citizens.
E-governance encompasses the use of ICT to enhance government efficiency, transparency, accountability and service delivery, citizen engagement and participation in various governance and democratic processes via networks and access to information via ICT.
Benefits associated with Invertrix’ e-governance solutions are:
- Expanding the scope and impact of public sector interventions through support to community initiatives and public-private partnerships
- Strengthening NGO and SME capacities to advocate and promote local development and monitor the achievements of the organization
- Promoting the creation of locally relevant content and independent information sources by local stakeholders
- Support training of marginalized groups, including youth, women and the disabled
- Creating and supporting networks, enhancing the participation of stakeholders in governance and development processes
- Disseminate knowledge and resources on good practices, particularly by fostering of technical cooperation
- Automate the various processes of daily organizational routine
- A better approach towards contributory policy formulation which also involves the citizens
- A step forward to better human resource management and employee management
- Optimal utilization of organizational resources
- Hassle free record management of daily, monthly and yearly activity of the organizations.
- A paper free approach to record management and file archiving
Some of the products associated with e-governance are:
Management Information System
For any organization, right information at the right time is an important aspect for delivering the desired results. Management Information System (MIS) is the best tool for any organization for management and better analysis of organizational information. MIS provides great support to the management for taking the appropriate decision at the right time.
Payroll management is a complex function and requires comprehensive software that works according to an organization’s environment. Invertrix’ Payroll Management Software takes care of all requirements relating to accounting and management of employee payroll and streamlines the entire process.