Invertrix is proud to offer premium web-based solutions and services for the benefit of educational institutions. It has developed Unilib – a library automation system that facilitates library management by systematizing and improving library activities and processes and enabling effective use of library resources. Unilib has been designed to automate and manage book issue & return, magazine/newspaper subscriptions, penalty, payables and receivables, and to generate reports for reviews.
- Maintains multiple media – books, CDs, files, video/audio cassettes
- Automates purchase and inventory process
- Enables comprehensive query search such as for documents issued/received on a particular day, long-term issue, fine status, issue list, etc.
- Allows defining of users and their access rights
- Provides customized networking for library and institute
- Enables an easy and effective Book Circulation System
- Has user-friendly, icon-based functionality with easy navigation system
- Can generate customized reports
- Being a web-based application, it makes library operations more efficient, thereby saving time and cost