The ‘Online Test’ web application designed by Invertrix has several advanced features that help the college management to conduct online examinations in their colleges. Colleges need to conduct examinations regularly i.e., session examinations, internal examinations and many such, and Invertrix’ Online Test has been designed as a complete IT solution to serve these purposes.
The Online Test application allows the college administration or the examination controller to manage the internal examination process easily through an electronic interface. There are three different login modules that provide separate rights to college administration, faculty and students.
Features & Benefits
The college administration can perform the following functions through their login
- Setting up of question papers
- Monitoring the performance of students
- Create and Manage different users
- Handle student registrations for the tests
- Deciding the paper pattern
- Question paper allotment to different groups of students
- Creation and management of question banks
- Generation of consolidated reports for different groups of students
Students can perform the following functions through their login:
- Take exams set up by the faculty or the examination controller
- Review the test’s correct results after the exam
- Take guidance from question banks through the study card feature
- View their score cards after taking the exams
- Manage their profiles on the application
Apart from this, the administration has the authority to grant rights to other faculty members. All the rights that are with the administration or the examination controller can be granted to faculty if desired by the administration. They can grant all rights of conducting and managing examinations and managing user profiles to the faculty members and subsequently the responsible faculty will conduct the examinations.