The manufacturing industry requires intensive engineering for designing and building end products. Companies into manufacturing have more demands in fields related to costing activities.
E-track software spans a wide variety of applications and functionalities, aids management of daily activities and makes the entire manufacturing process very compact and controllable. E-track is capable of offering extremely practical and cost-effective solutions to minor, mid-sized, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, mix-mode and small and large business houses. E-track supports strategies designed to integrate the disparate data streams of a company from its supply chain, factory floor and ERP system.
- Prints, checks, pays bills, tracks expenses, manages payroll, create orders and invoices, manages receivables, establishes budgets, performs bank reconciliations and creates top level financial reports.
- Manages bills of materials, material requirements planning, work order management, purchasing, inventory control, work-in-progress tracking, production scheduling, scrap or defect tracking, quality control, resource planning, maintenance and labor and production reporting.
- Streamlines order process from receipt to fulfillment and vice-versa
- Synchronizes all manufacturing controls and activities
- Reduces company overheads, and costs associated with storage and wasteful spending
- Reduces order-to-ship times, eliminates costly re-work, and improves asset productivity
- Improves quality control in manufacturing processes
- Enhances production forecasting as it provides all data within a single enterprise
- Makes processing easier for companies and helps anticipate amount of manufacturing inputs
- Improves planning and optimization of resources, bringing consistency in product development
- Generates reports for better understanding of company’s financial position
- Increases communication across the enterprise with integrated data
- Improves relationship with customers