Invertrix’s ‘Campus’, a next generation College Management System - powerful, efficient, user-friendly and adoptable, has been designed to deliver tangible benefits to Colleges and Institutes. Campus – robust, integrated automation software for college management, covers all functional areas and operations of educational institutions.
Campus has been developed by a team of seasoned professionals having rich experiences in relevant fields to efficiently design a better managed process, which helps to achieve greater productivity in a cost effective way.
- All related information is available on a single platform/portal
- Campus’ modular design can keep up well with the growth of institutions and their requirements
- Comprehensive network based application; can be LAN based or web based depending on the client’s requirement
- Uses a centralized database (SQL Server) with integrated backup facility for greater data security
- Platform independent
- Flexible, scalable and easily customizable – adhering to client requirements
- Seamless integration into existing IT infrastructure – can be made to run on any OS with the most basic hardware and software requirements
- 24X7 access to profile based data with password protection as an added security measure
- Advanced features such as SMS, Barcode, Smart Card, and Biometric Attendance System
- Integrated Solution
The foremost benefit of installing Invertrix’ Campus as a College Management Software is that it eliminates the hassle of using different software solutions for different departments of the college. You no longer need separate software for library management, accounts management, employee payroll management, staff and student management, collection and management of fees and other such essentials of a college management system.
- Centralized Management
Campus acts as the ‘decision making support tool’ for the members of the Senior Management, hence facilitating the decision making process. Campus also helps in formulation and implementation of different institutional policies.
- Efficient Data Management
- Eliminates duplicate data entry
- Reduces the time and effort wasted on data entry
- Enables data integration
- Facilitates data archiving
- Better Business Process Management
- Campus’s efficient business process management provides a flexible and customizable solution via plug-in module facility
- Campus provides a single repository of data for streamlining business processes such as enquiry, admission etc.
- Different reports generated by Campus provide decision making support to the college management for planning, implementing and managing changes
Campus is a means of smooth and consistent flow of information across all hierarchical levels of the institute.
- Data Access and Reusability
Campus ensures 24X7 profile based access to updated information from any place. Particularly, it provides facilities such as real time information access and virtual campus monitoring to College Senior Management.
The Web Advantage
Campus being a Web Application offers several advantages over Windows applications such as:
- Reduced costs of deployment, maintenance and support
- Reduced burden of application deployment at each installation
- Updating and bug-fixing in Campus is easier, seamless and centralized
- Campus is platform independent
- Requires little or no disk space at client machines
- 24X7 access around the globe
- Can be LAN based or WEB based depending upon client requirement
Campus uses a centralized database which offers
- Inbuilt security features
- Inbuilt database backup facility for safety and reliability
- Provision of Replication Server
- Provides data privacy and ensures data integrity
Transparency and Accountability
Campus improves transparency, increases employee accountability and hence is a step forward towards a more productive work culture.
Increased End-User Satisfaction
A simple, intuitive, user friendly interface results in users spending less time in learning the system, and faster processing and retrieval of information.
Campus improves operational efficiency by
- Reducing the information access time lag and hence eliminating delay caused in any other dependent activity
- Eliminates storage of redundant information by preventing duplicate data entry that causes wastage of time and data replication errors
- Campus helps to reduce work load hence saving time, allowing the faculty and staff to spend more time in constructive work such as research and student-teacher interactions.
Campus helps reduce administrative and operational overhead costs by the use of powerful utilities to allow optimum resource allocation, thereby resulting in a quick and adequate ROI.
- Increased productivity and efficient working saves working hours, which itself is a monetary benefit
- Reduces communication costs by real time reporting to the college management, resulting in faster decision making and increased revenues
- Reducing paper work makes the college more eco friendly and the operations more cost effective
- Automation of important processes like fees management, library management and stock options, effectively eliminates any ambiguity and loss of funds or liquidity of the college.
- Top level Management or the decision making team
- Accounts and inventory management team
- Admission and examination team
- Library staff, students, faculty and parents