SaleTrack is a feature-rich Internet Order Entry System designed specially for wholesalers, distributors and retailers. This ERP and B2B distribution software is a powerful and modern sales and logistics system which incorporates the latest concepts and business processes and can help the company operate more efficiently from anywhere.
SaleTrack is a highly automated system for Invoicing, Inventory Control and Accounting, with detailed Sales & Purchase Analysis. The SaleTrack suite includes complete ERP/MRP/PDM/PLM solutions, Supply-chain Management (Sourcing), Customer Service, Dynamic Billing of Materials and Order Configuration.
Invertrix’ domain expertise combined with industry-leading technologies for demand planning, transportation management, supply chain design and other critical capabilities empower distribution companies to master industry-specific issues that are critical to business performance.
- Provides a broad coverage of the following core business processes: plan, source, buy, make/assemble, ship, sell and service.
- Provides fully integrated, robust, scalable operations for maintaining competitive edge in a dynamic environment.
- A fully integrated point-of-sale system which permits operator to invoice cash sales, print invoices, print sales register, print cash receipts register, and for multi-store installation – update the central system.
- Products can be sold online with multi-level, individualized prices
- Lowers cost of goods sold with higher operational margins, minimizes inventories, and reduces redundancies.
- Streamlines customer service operations, and seamlessly connects web orders to back office systems.
- Enables a company to expand its customer segments.
- Increases collaboration with customers and suppliers, and improves sales performance.
- Helps achieve and maintain higher service levels.
- All account information can be viewed at any time.